From Website to Warehouse
Integrated eCommerce and web-portals maximize customer experience and speed fulfillment
In today’s fast changing and complex business environment, having a strong web presence is the most critical aspect for creating an excellent customer experience. We at AdvancePro can build your website with a fully integrated shopping cart that manages all aspects of the sales process from the initial order to the shipment from the warehouse.
AdvancePro shopping carts include:
- Full custom design, setup and installation
- Fully integrated, single point of data-entry system that syncs with QuickBooks
- Inventory information on your shopping cart
- Simplified content management – One system to manage inventory and website
- Setup promotion and discount codes
- Integrate payment with PayFlow Pro, Authorize.net or US Bank gateways
- Three levels of shopping cart to choose from including B2C, B2B and Sales Rep.
Whether you sell to the general public, to other businesses or through sales reps, AdvancePro has the integrated web services you need to be successful.
B2C Shopping Cart
Online portal for the general public. All products, pricing, promotion codes, availability and more are managed using a single point of entry. Since AdvancePro is fully integrated, fulfillment of orders is easy, with all transactions syncing information into QuickBooks.
B2B Shopping Cart
Selling only to business consumers. By creating customer specific logins, you can restrict only a select group of customers to viewing inventory on your site. You can also specify the product mix and pricing available to different customers or groups of customers.
Sales Rep Web Portal
Online portal for your sales reps to login remotely and place orders, create new customer accounts and manage their sales and commissions. You can setup an unlimited number of sales reps and allow sales reps only to manage those accounts assigned to them.