I have 13 years of hands-on experience working with every stage of the software development lifecycle, from scratch to finished product to deployment. At AdvancePro, I lead multiple development teams who design, develop, deploy and maintain the platform. My goal every day is to produce a product that is innovative, secure, easy to use, and solves the problems that hold our clients back from growing.
- Download and install the required Receiver app from https://www.citrix.com/products/receiver/Use the default settings when installing. If prompted to ‘Add Account’, simply click ‘Finish’ or close the window.
- Open your web browser and go to:remote.advanceprotech.comRecommended web browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge Safari are not supported.
- Enter the Username and Password that have been provided to you.
- Once logged in, if you are prompted to “download client”, select the “Already installed” option.
- Click on the “AdvancePro-4” icon.
- A file named “launch.ica” will download. Click to open the file.If using Chrome, you can right-click the file and select the option “always open files of this type”. Other browsers have similar options.
- When AdvancePro launches, log in using your credentials (username, password).
The following videos and guides will help you get started with AdvancePro: