In this webinar, we’ll answer the questions: How vendor SKUs and vendor catalogue numbers function when placing a vendor order? How to track vendor SKUs when you buy the same product from multiple vendors with different SKUs? How to assign vendor SKUs from AdvancePro and how to assign them from spreadsheets?Details
- How Can I Create special instructions for an Order, Warehouse Document, or Bill/Invoice, or manufacturing orders?
- How can I create default notes to appear on every transaction?
- How can I link notes to line items?
- How can I view product notes and images throughout AdvancePro?
- How can I order items from a vendor?
- What are my tracking capabilities for containers and international shipments?
- How can I receive goods and reconcile the received goods with the vendor bill?
- How can I make an immediate purchase and skip the receiving stage?
- How can I turn a customer sales order into a vendor order?
- What happens when I receive a vendor order with customer items on it?
- How can I get a report on my backordered items?
- How does reserve inventory work?
- How do Partial shipments work?
- How does Drop Shipping work?
- How Can I convert units if i buy/receive my products in large quantities, but then want to track them by the base unit?
- How can I track full cases of products using Advanced units of measure?
- How can i break a full case into individual units as I need them?
- How do I create a kit that bundles several items and sells them together or sell items in case quantities?
- How is kit stock tracked?
- How do I set up vendor purchases to manage buying by the case?
- How can I set up complex units of measure?