- How can I Manage orders and inventory across multiple companies who might sync into multiple QuickBooks files?
- How can I get reports across all companies for inventory levels and items shipped or received over a given time period.
- How can I get estimates on Picking/packing/shipping or receiving time for items, and use that information to estimate my total required labor?
AP Mobile is AdvancePro’s powerful mobile app that gives you the power to control your inventory from any android-enabled device. This walkthrough will help you answer the following questions:
- How can I use AP Mobile to ship and receive orders?
- How can I use AP Mobile to Transfer items between warehouses and pick locations?
- How can I use AP Mobile to look up my stock levels?
- How can I use AP Mobile to make stock adjustments?
- How can I order Products from a Vendor?
- How do I receive items I’ve ordered?
- How do I deal with Vendor Bills?
- How does the AdvancePro sync to Quickbooks work?
- How can I place a Customer Sales Order?
- How can I use web services to bring customer orders into AdvancePro?
- How can I ship out a customer order?
- How can I deal with back orders to vendors or to my manufacturing line?
- How do I deal with invoicing and payment from customers?