- Create multiple levels of pricing exceptions
- Assign pricing by customer groups
- Assign pricing by individual product or by category of products
- Assign a percentage (%) discount or markup
- Lock your pricing exceptions against future changes
AdvancePro’s multi-tier pricing options enables a quick response to product cost changes, customer-based pricing initiatives, and calendar-based sales. On the first tier, pricing can be assigned either to individual products or product categories. On the second tier, individual customers or groups of customers can have special pricing applied to them. Finally, global discounts can be applied on a time-limited basis to accommodate for seasonal or periodic promotions.
Volume discounts can also be applied and will automatically activate when a customer purchases over a chosen threshold level.
With AdvancePro, payment can be accepted in multiple currencies, and automatically converted into the currency of your choice.
If AdvancePro’s B2C web services are being used, promotional codes can be accepted directly from our securely hosted website.