You have a great product that your customers can’t wait to get their hands on. This is the perfect scenario for your business to be successful, but do you have the right systems in place to make sure that you can actually deliver to your customers when and where they are expecting their orders?
Order management can be a challenge for any business, but with AdvancePro, managing orders is made simple. AdvancePro provides you with a way to properly manage the order fulfillment process, right through to billing and invoicing.
Order Management functionality in AdvancePro includes:
- Quick and easy order entry and processing
- Real time stock information during order entry
- View discount % on customer orders
- View ETA date for inbound vendor orders
- Option to automatically place a related vendor orders for back-order stock
- Place drop ship vendor orders
- Color coded order statuses
- Detailed reporting for back ordered items
- Print pick, pack, and ship slips
- Create and email customer order quotations
- Email pro-forma invoices
- Automatically process imported customer orders
- Import orders via Order Import tool
- Accept payments by charging credit cards or checks
- Record three levels of notes with unique privacy settings
- Order Entry using Order Matrix (Apparel Industry Standard)
For more information on AdvancePro inventory management system see our full features list available here.