Drop Shipping allows you to purchase the items from a third-party supplier or manufacturer, who then packages and fulfills your customer orders without you taking delivery. This case study illustrates the power of AdvancePro in managing multiple drop shipping orders via the Batch Drop Shipping feature
AdvancePro knows that each business is unique, with special challenges and needs. AdvancePro owners have been in the warehousing industry for over 20 years. Our team of business process experts work with you to fully understand your specific workflow and help you identify and remove bottlenecks. AdvancePro gives you the systems and tools to grow your business.
A wholesale Florist company receives a large number of customer orders and needed to ship those orders to local customers from vendors around the world. The firm has to prioritize next day delivery of all those orders and manage a dynamic supply chain with constant changes in stock. The most important aspect is the correct tracking of orders to ensure proper deliveries.
AdvancePro is a complete and highly adaptable inventory management solution that has been developed and deployed to businesses like yourself since 2001. We provide ERP management functionality, a fraction of the cost of SAP, NetSuite, and other detailed ERP solutions.
Advancepro’s Batch Drop Shipping Feature
- This year AdvancePro added a new feature Batch Drop Shipping, which has the ability to simultaneously manage inventory, shipping and delivery to the end user.
- The company receives orders for flowers through either the web, emails, or CRM and the orders are displayed on a single screen by the APT inventory CPO, ensuring faster processing of all orders.
- AdvancePro helps the wholesale florist company in selecting the correct vendor, based on the availability of stock, order fulfillment capacity and optimizing delivery time.
- Thus, the company is able to achieve its business objectives and optimize the complicated process of managing multiple orders, from various vendors to end customers around the globe with a few clicks.
Benefits of Batch Drop Shipping
- Huge savings when it comes to labor and holding costs
- Orders are fulfilled and ready to ship to the door of your customers without actually stocking additional inventory and reducing risk (of inventory).
- AdvancePro ensures that the order tracking information is automatically updated and is integrated easily with CRM soŌware such as QuickBooks, Salesforce, ShipStation etc.
- Ensures lean operations with greater focus on front-end delivery
- Multiple filtering options by SKU, vendor, proximity to delivery location etc.
Dropship work flow
AdvancePro has been named as one of the “Rising Stars” by FeaturedCustomers in the “2020 Customer Success Awards” for the Inventory Management Software category
You do not need to spend a fortune on a complicated ERP sytem. AdvancePro offers a level of inventory management functionality at a very reasonable investment that demonstrates positive ROI almost immediately. Adopt AdvancePro for seamless integration and constant innovation, which keeps your business ahead.
Get in touch with our expert today to organize your inventory with AdvancePro! Click the button below