AdvancePro allows you to effectively control your Manufacturing Process with the following features:
- View and track your bills of material(BOM)
- Track labor costs by including them in your BOM
- Initiate item assemblies by creating work orders
- Create reorder alerts for your components and finished goods when inventory drops below specified levels
- Create Work Orders from Customer Orders for customized item assemblies
- Generate vendor purchase orders from within your work orders
- Track work orders by stage of completion, reference #, order #, SKU # or by warehouse
- Build-to-order or build-to-stock
- Serialize your assembly items as they are finalized
- Specify a vendor for your assembly items, useful for outsourcing
- Create markups and discounts and apply them to completed assembly items to arrive at a selling price
- Manage disassembly work orders and either return components to inventory or discard them
For more information on AdvancePro inventory management system see our full features listavailable here.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how AdvancePro Inventory and QuickBooks can help grow your business.